One of the best affiliate
1. Use Negative Keywords – If you’ve used the Google Keyword Tool, you’ve probably noticed the “Negative Keywords” function. If you’ve chosen certain keywords or phrases that relate to your site, for example, “affiliate software”, you want people who search for just that to find your site and buy your software. However, if a user searchers for “free affiliate software”, your site will still come up. They may click on your ad, costing you money, and then immediately leave when they find out that you do not offer affiliate software for free. Use negative keywords like “free” and “cheap” to avoid wasting money on clicks by telling the search engine that you do not want those keywords to show your ad
2. Use Phrase or Exact Match – With Broad Match, when users search for other keywords that the search engine thinks are relevant, your ad will show up on the results page, even if you don’t want it to. By using Phrase or Exact Match, only the keywords that you specified will trigger your ad to be displayed, decreasing your impression count, which will increase your Click Through Rate (CTR) and add quality to your campaign and ads.
3. Target Location/Languages – Targeting only the English speaking countries (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, etc) will also help increase your CTR of your keywords and ads by creating a less diverse audience and targeting those who are more inclined to read your ad and buy your product.
4. Max CPC Bid – This is one of the more important
5. Avoid the Content Network – The content network of
When you’re first starting out with affiliate marketing and