We love Amazon and we love it because of the sheer choice of products it offers, the competitive pricing and the whole shopper experience where it second guesses what else we would probably buy and usually do. It’s a smart site and those who shop their regularly can’t help but go back for more.
What started as an online book distributor has become a true global retail giant offering every conceivable item and it just keeps growing. With such an impressive stock range and customer base, it becomes easy to see what commercial opportunities may be possible for someone wanting to get in on the whole Amazon band wagon. And the good news is: you can jump on the band wagon and start to make serious money online by marketing and selling Amazon’s range of products yourself, and here’s how.
Amazon offers a number of ways to enable you to plug into their entire catalogue and sell, however, some of them require a certain degree of technical competence and programming capabilities to get the most out of their API’s and datafeeds. You won’t need to worry about these or your knowledge of programming. In fact, you do not need any technical ability apart from minimal computer experience and common sense to set up your own Amazon Store and get it up and running ready to sell in under an hour!
As an Amazon Associate you will get all the tools you need to quickly build your own store, choose the products you want to sell, customize the look and feel of your site and implement it easily on your own web pages.
Here are the simple steps for you to use immediately:
1. Sign up at Amazon’s website as an Associate. Link at bottom of page under ‘Join Associates’.
2. Login and choose an ID for your store so Amazon can track your sales.
3. Under the aStore tab, choose the category of product(s) you want to sell and select individually the items or let Amazon choose it’s whole range from that category.
4. Select the colors you want to use including the font, size and wording of your store.
5. Choose what the shopper will see when they are on any given page in your site. This could include Accessories that go with your item, similar items and buyers reviews.
6. Preview your store to see what it looks like and how it functions.
7. Copy the HTML code that Amazon automatically generates for you and paste it into your own web pages. Upload to your server and your shop is ready to go and sell.
It really is an easy step-by-step process and if you take the Associates Tour when logged in, you will see how it all comes together.
There is no reason why you can’t do this immediately and join thousands of others who are signed up on the Associate scheme and earn good money from selling online in this way. Your potential income is up to 10% of the basket value and as the process is free, you really have nothing to lose but much to gain.
You will also find banners, widgets and text links to help you drive traffic to your site and grow your online sales. If you ever wondered how to begin selling online but felt intimidated then your own Amazon Store is the perfect way to test the water and create an additional income stream.
To make things easier, watch a free 30 minute training video on The Money Room that takes you through painlessly through the above steps. You will be running your own Amazon Store in less than 1 hour. Guaranteed.
Wishing you every success!