Tons of traffic.
PPCis a great way to get lots of traffic to your site.
It’s super fast. You can literally have visitors within 5 minutes of setting up your
Targeted traffic. Because you pick the keyword
PPCterms that you want your ad to appear for, you only get visitors to your site that are looking for what you are offering.
- Budget control. You can specify exactly how much you want to spend per day and how much you are willing to pay per ad click.
1. Start off with a small budget. Don’t jump in head first. Start off your first campaign with a budget of around $5 per day. Only increase your budget once you know if it is profitable.
2. Track each keyword. This may sound a bit daunting but it’s very simple. Most
You may be surprised which keywords are profitable and unprofitable. You don’t want to guess this. Track each keyword’s performance and remove those that are not working out.
3. Don’t use broad match. When setting up your
4. Group your keywords. If you have a large list of keywords in your campaign, group them into categories and create a separate ad for each group. This will improve your ad click-through rates, which, in turn, will give you more visitors and lower
5. Target locations. What’s great about
7. Ad Copy. When writing your ads make sure your ad copy is compelling. Your ad headline is the most important. It needs to eye-catching, sensational and/or controversial.